Saturday, January 1, 2011

Today's Dirty Deed

SO you should know some background about me.
I like to get paid for my services. It's hot. Like REALLY hot.
It makes me work harder for that extra drop of cum, try that extra more to earn that extra dollar.
It makes me feel like a dirty filthy slut.
I like sex.  I like money. Don't judge.
So I have only accepted money only a couple of times. Today I had an aapointment with a man I have never met before. I met him online at adultmatchmaker.com.au and as I was getting ready this morning, there was blood in my panties. lovely.
I called him and he was still on for meeting me, and I was dreading meeting him, I was praying he wasn't going to go down on me, knowing I was on my period. haha.
Luckily he wasn't. I met him at the hotel we agreed on.  And I took a glimpse at him. He was the oldest client I had ever met with. He was 35. His name was N. I was looking down, I couldn';t bring myself to look at him. So I took the money, and i hopped in the shower, made sure my holes were clean and blood free.
I walked out in a black thong and my teeshirt.
He went in to shower aswell. while he was in there, I checked my wallet to make sure he didnt remove the money I had just given him, and to call my close friend JP (Ill talk to you about him later) to tell him I was a-ok.
N walked out wearing a towel. Then I looked at him, I was crouching on the bed, looking hot :P. His belly was rounded and speckled with grey hair. I cringed. His smile was greedy and wide, his eyes raping my body. His accent was english.. (that could be hot if I closed my eyes).
Then we kissed. His lips covered mine. I hate tounge with a passion. His tounge invaded my throat and fucked my tonsils. Attractive.
So anyway, I forced a condom on his penis (can't be too careful)

DIVERSION!!!
why do mean hate weatring condoms so much! It's really sad when a prostitute asks YOU to put on a condom, I mean wouldn't the male be the first to insist on condoms is you had never met the chick before?

ok. Sorry needed to rant. Eventually he inserted his penis into my asshole. I hadn't had anal for 6 months (I'll explain why in a future post) I was extremely tight, and he was extremely thick. OUCH.
He was practically bitting his hand to stop pinning my sobbing body to the bed and fucking my asshole raw. My mind had gone beserk. I wanted the penis out, I had memories from my last experiance running thorugh my head, but what bought me out of the pain was the thought or reaching a point where I was a proper full fledged slut. My aim is to be able to fit a fist in my ass and pussy simultaneously with ease.
After I had relaxed considerably, my ass gave way to his meat. He began to thrust, and grunt and I began to moan with pleasure. and with a shudder and words of encouragement from me, it was over. His very very heavy body collapsed ontop of me, My job was done.
We sat and talked for half an hour, then I got dressed and left.

RATINGS:
N was not what you would call easy on the eye.
He wants to become a regular customer. He is not a lover that would destroy my body, so I will keep him on.
I would give him a :

3/5.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment