Saturday, January 1, 2011

My First Lesbian Experience





My First Lesbian Experience, was with a girl I dance with. Her name was D. She is a full figured girl, like DD breasts, and curves to kill. There was a party at my house, and there was a bunch of girls that I danced with staying the night at my house. In the bed I was sleeping in, There was D, me, and this other very young girl next to us. Now D had started cuddling up to me, spooning me, claiming she was cold and this is how she slept. But I had reasons to believe that she had bi tendencies as well as me. WE had hooked up at a previous party, but we were both severely drunk. haha.
So i turned around, so we were facing each other. then she cuddled closer, and my lips reached for her, like until her exhale became my inhale. We were millimeters apart from our lips touching, and because I have more balls than brain, i pushed further and kissed her.
It was soft and lovely, not the rushed, and super slimy ones you get at parties. our lips were super dry, and we were too scared of mzaking noise to wake up the girls in the house. we started to giggle, and then started to explore each others bodies.
My body is fit, but curvy at the same time, I have D cup breasts, and a bubblecup butt!
then her fingers started to roam, she found my cotton undies. they were soaked at the crotch. (we were all sleeing in our underwear) I started to unleash her bags of fles, and her fingers carressed my clit. Eventually her chest started to grind my mouth as my tounge flicked her hardening nubs, and my hips started to hump her fingers which were now furiously rubbing hard. 
The poor girl was in a dilema. D had her time of the month, and was annoyed that we couldnt do more than her pleasing me. I had three silent orgasms. D had to smother my face with a pillow, to ensure we didn't make noise..!
I really enjoyed this experience with D, you'll hear more of her later on.
I just thought this picture represented my first lesbian experience best, because we were both young, and very loving and tender towards each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment