Saturday, January 1, 2011

JP- My Pimp

JP is one of those people who exist.
I'll try to explain this so it makes sense to everyone, not just me.
OK, so you know how people are like, oh I just want someone who doesn't judge, who will always support me in anything I do, who will take no for an answer, who will take no as a yes, who will do anything for me, the list continues.

THESE PEOPLE DON"T EXIST.

Until I met JP. The fact is, I haven't actually met JP yet, we met on AMM (adultmatchmaker.com.au), we speak on the phone, He lives in QLD and its hard, we will be meeting in a few weeks. exciting.
This man is incredible. He didn't even bat an eyelid when I tried to shock him with my horrific and immoral fantasies, He will go out of his way, even when he has a mother who is very ill with cancer, to organise my events, to help me live out my immoral fantasies.
He sometimes has to restrain me a few times when I get out of hand.
We really connect, and he loves me in a brotherly way... a brother who has sexual feelings for his sister... Nom nom!

I will post you my feelings of incest another time...

ANYWAYS! JP is amazing. He's not my pimp... I was just fucking with you

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment